In response to Sunday June 7th’s message “The Problem of Hurry”, take some time to perform a “Hurry Audit” on your life pre-Covid by responding to the following questions as openly & honestly as you can.
On an average week (before COVID):
- How many hours did you work?
- How many nights were you away from home?
- How many hours did you spend watching TV (Netflix etc)?
- How much time did you spend on your phone or your devices?
- How much time did you spend on social media?
- How many extracurricular activities were your kids involved in?
- How much time did you spend in prayer (and/or intentionally connecting with God)?
- How much ‘unhurried time’ did you spend with people in community – with family, with friends, with your church community?
- On a scale on 1-10, how “hurried” would you say your pace of life was? How restless was your spirit?
- Using 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 as a measuring stick, how loving were you? (i.e. On a scale of 1-10, how patient were you? How kind were you? etc)
- After COVID, do you want to go back to your life how it was? If not, why not? What changes might God be inviting you to make?