Here’s a few simple reasons why you should volunteer at The Gathering:
- Volunteering is a great way to get connected and to meet other people!
- People who volunteer in some way, shape or form often end up becoming some of the most relationally connected people in our church.
- Volunteering is a great way to make a difference for God!
- If we’re going to reach our city and in our neigbourhoods with the love of Christ, then it’s going to start with us and simple acts of service.
- Volunteering can be a great way to grow in your own faith!
- Often times, people grow the most when they sacrifice of their time and their energy to serve others in the love of Christ. (It makes sense – after all, serving others is a form of worship!)
- The church needs you!
- Like every family, there are certain ‘chores’ that need to be done. Volunteering is a way to chip in and to be a part of the family of God called “The Gathering.”
Ultimately, we believe that the church isn’t being the church unless every person plays a part. 1 Corinthians 12 talks about how the body of Christ (the Church) needs every ‘body part’ (every person) to participate and to play a role in the life of the church in order to be effective.
So why not get connected by serving others at The Gathering?
Contact email@example.com to take your next step and to become a volunteer.